NEW YORK, NY (SMI-FASHION-02.17.22)-The Asia Fashion Collection (AFC) celebrated its 9th edition on the runway Today Tuesday February 15, exhibiting men and women collections of six emerging Asian fashion designers who sparkle the in-person fashionistas and media members who attended this annual fashion show with multi-vibrant looks at 2022 New York Fashion Week Winter/Autumn in the Big Apple.
The Asia Fashion Collection is a platform and incubation project produced and sponsored by Vantan Inc. and PARCO CO., LTD.', to discover and nurture new talented emerging designers from Asian countries (Japan, Taiwan, South Korea & Hong Kong ) and provide them with the opportunity to debut their collections at New York Fashion Week.
AFC is passionate about discovering and nurturing new talent, while fostering the growth of the continent’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
Find below the list of the emerging designers that exhibited their collections at 2022 Autumn/Winter New York Fashion Week.
1) YUUNA ICHIKAWA by Yuuna Ichikawa - Japan
2) COCOTONO by Kotono Fukazawa - Japan
3) GLENDA GARCIA by Gelanda Garcia - Indonesia
4) WooLeeX by Yu Nung (Jerry) Hsieh, Ming Jo (Cynthia) Hsieh - Taiwan
5) SUNG JU by Sung Ju Lee - Seoul Korea
6) DOKKA vivid by Nodoka Sugauchi, Akiho Ka - Japan
Article Written & Photos By Marcello Cutti Jr.